Thread: Various Arcade parts for sale

1. Various Arcade parts for sale

There is no minimum order. But please buy more than one item if you can. Buy everything, get free shipping.

~$1
    American arcade buttons : 4 black, 3 red

Japanese arcade buttons (no button nut required, no click) : 5 red, 4 blue (1 red has slightly damaged button face)

Japanese arcade mini buttons (no button nut required, no click) : 2 yellow, 1 blue

Japanese arcade buttons (button nut included) : 3 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue, 1 pink

~$.50

American button nut : 4 available

American button microswitch : 8 available

~$10

Japanese joysticks : 1 red, 1 blue

~$15

Labeled jamma harness, soldered to 50 pin D connector (cut off D connector to solder to custom unit)
    To understand man, walk it shoe on other foots.

2. I might be interested, mostly in the Japanese buttons... are these NOS (new old stock) or are they used and if so how is the condition overall on them?

I have a use for the JAMMA harness... but Jesus took all my money this holiday.

4. I have someone that is interested in the whole package. If that doesnt work out, Ill let you all know.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    I have a use for the JAMMA harness... but Jesus took all my money this holiday.
    Pm me your address. Ill send you a present

6. Quote Originally Posted by FPM
    I have someone that is interested in the whole package. If that doesnt work out, Ill let you all know.
    Ok, if they don't need that Japanese mini blue button I would much like to get that one if I could since I could really use that the most

7. Is the blue joystick Sanwa? If so, I would like to buy it if it hasn't sold already.