Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this page cannot be displayed

1. this page cannot be displayed

for the last couple days every time i try to post i end up at the default ie "this page cannot be displayed". Sometimes the posts goes through and sometimes it doesn't. This happening to others or just me?

2. Ain't happening to me... It could be your ISP, router (if applicible), your computer, any number of things.

It happens to me a lot of the time too.

4. I get it too. When I refresh, I get "sorry, this forum is not accepting new posts."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    I get it too. When I refresh, I get "sorry, this forum is not accepting new posts."
    yeah that too

6. I get the errors, primarily "This page cannot be displayed." Every. Single. Time.

[edit] Except this time.

7. Your internets suck then.

I seriously wouldn't know why only a handful of people would get these errors, the only things I can really think of would be caching proxies on your ISPs, router settings, and possibly spyware and/or internet security software.

I don't have any problems at work or at home.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

I doin't have any problems on any other page. Just TNL.

10. Everyone with this problem needs to list the browser you use and the version of it.

I'm guessing, especially in Icepick's case because he's a stubborn goat about the browser he uses, that all these problems are being caused by IE. If you're not using IE, it may be a cache problem or related to how your ISP does things.

In reality, though, this really isn't a TNL problem, it's a "call your ISP tech support" problem.