Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: Your most played games this year

1. Have you discovered yet that it sucks?

2. It only sucks if you don't know how to play it properly. There are things you can do in this game that are impossible to do in all the other thps games.

3. Yeah, I was mostly kidding. I've only ever played THPS 2 and 3. Isn't THUG the one with all the Jackass bullshit, though? Or is that THUG 2...

4. Quote Originally Posted by Compass View Post
    Yeah, I was mostly kidding. I've only ever played THPS 2 and 3. Isn't THUG the one with all the Jackass bullshit, though? Or is that THUG 2...
    Yeah THUG2, which is arguably the worst in the series.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Regus View Post
    Tony Hawk's Underground 1. I've come to the conclusion that this is the best in the series.
    I actually tend to agree with you on this one. I loved THUG, still own it actually, and it was the last THPS game I bought. Though I will say the last challenge is complete bullshit and frustrates the hell out of me (the one where you pretty much have to grind all the way around New Jersey and grab all the little hand icons). To this day I have only beaten it twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.