Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Return of shidoshi's big sale

1. Return of shidoshi's big sale

Due to a few automobile mishaps (including an ass hitting my car and not taking responsibility for it, so now I'm stuck with the bill), I am really in need of some cash at the moment. So, I went through my stuff and updated the items that I'm looking to get rid of, and collected them all in a fancy little website.

What you'll find isn't a full list of what I have - I still have items that I may or may not get rid of. (NeoGeo AES console and games, for example.) But there's a lot of stuff there to look through and take off my hands. I've got the full run of the original Nintendo Fun Club Newsletter, a great NeoGeo Pocket Color set, tons of video games, anime DVDs, and other items.

If you find anything you'd like, you can talk about it in this thread, but do not send me a PM on here about it. I'm horrible about checking PMs on here. The best method of communication is good old e-mail.

Anyhow, here's the link - I appreciate you at least taking a look at what I've got.

momamise
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. I may be intrested in your early EGM issues. Don't really know what to offer though.

I do have a complete Metroid Fusion and I could add some $.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

3. I'm interested in Ys Book 1 and 2 and some early issues of EGM. Don't know how much to offer though.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

4. I'd be interested in the NGPC hardware, but I've know clue what to offer for it.

EDIT: Oh, hell. Judging by what they're going for on eBay (and your package is much nicer) I'll have to forget this. Sorry, tight on money too.

5. Ok, I've got the complete Metroid Fusion and $35 (plus shipping). Let me know how many issues of EGM I can get for that (#1 - whatever).
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Id be interested in that Turbo CD Unit but honestly have no idea what to offer any ideas on a price range youd want to give it up for? ummm $50 - $75 sound good to you?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

7. What are you asking for that copy of Fighting Street? Is it complete?

8. Xeno Gigas - Let me check and see which ones exactly I have, and I'll get back to you. I used to have a list of what I had, but damnit if I can't find it.

Nomi - Tell me what you think is fair and what you can afford. The worst I can say is no, right?

Lordmrw - Is $15 shipped for Y's a fair price? As far as EGM, Xeno gets first crack at them, then we can talk.

Shin Johnpv - I'd rather not sell the TurboCD by itself, but let me give it some thought.

Melf - It doesn't have the cardboard box, but it should have the book and full jewelcase.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. ok keep me informed cause i allready have the Turbo grafix its self
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

10. Right off the bat I can offer you some trades with-

Disgaea (US, complete with case and manual. Mint cd, only played about 3 times)
    Sonic Advance 2 (Cart only unless I can find the box and whatnot. Im at a friends place at the moment so I'll have to go home and check)

I'd be willing to use those towards credit for PERHAPS...PARA PARA...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Maybe Im joking..
    Play Guitar Hero //