Thread: Supergun/PCB Blow(n)-Out

1. Supergun/PCB Blow(n)-Out

This supergun unit was built by the ever-resourceful and always-incredible Matt. There are no shortage of people across the Internet -- this forum included -- that can vouch for the quality of his workmanship. It is, simply put, a serious fucking piece of equipment that I am loath to be parting with. He's not making these at the moment or for the forseeable future, so I'm taking the slightly inflated liberty of calling it a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Included are:

- The stylish main unit, for as to plug a variety of things into and out of.
    - One (1) power cable. Won't be getting very far without it.
    - Two (2) modified saturn controllers fitted with auto-fire switches for each of the three main (A, B, C) play buttons. Right trigger is set to auto-fire C, while the left is relegated to credit insertion.
    - 9-pin DIN connector RGB cable. If you happen to have a Commodore 1084s monitor: congratulations, you're set. The supergun unit can also output composite and S-video. I can toss in an S-video cable for 5 bucks if desired.
    - Supergun unit documentation covering the various ins and outs of unit care and operation.

All yours for the low, low price of 300 USD.

You probably still have questions regarding the unit. I'd be happy to answer them via PM or in this thread.

PCBs for sale are as follows:

Armed Police Batrider -- Raizing's seminal effort, and I thumb my nose at anyone that says otherwise. This is the JP. ver. B release, which is the board to own if you're interested in score-based/one credit play. Includes original (though worn) operator/DIP sheet. 120 USD. Picture.

Dangun Feveron -- Easily one of the more pleasant ways to get yourself a crippling case of carpal tunnel. Includes original inlays, how-to-play sheet and operator's instructions. SOLD! Picture.

ESPra.de -- Was previously owned by a little old lady who only credit-fed it on Sundays. This is the International version which differs from the JP release only in the (minimal) use of English text. SOLD! Picture.

Guwange -- I'm going to wake up in the middle of the night screaming for selling this one, God hear and help me. A masterpiece and no mistake. SOLD! Picture.

The stipulations:

- Canadian and Continental US buyers only! (Possible exception being if you're tossing an obscene amount of money at me.)
    - Payment in money orders only! I'm not even kidding.
    - Prices may be negotiable. I mean, it's worth a try you cheapskate.
    - Trades might be considered, shmuppy goods in particular.

I can be reached in this thread, by PM or even through email (symphonyofbullets@hotmail.com).

Thanks for looking and/or lusting.

2. That SG is a work of art. Matt is a fucking god when it comes to this kind of stuff. I only wish I had the cash...

3. pray tell, why be selling?
    Have a Pile of Shame? Destroy it! Join the Warpact

4. That's an excellent question.

You little cocktease.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Dangun Feveron is now spoken for. Go buy somebody else's.

7. ESPra.de and Guwange are taken. The fate of the 'gun and Batrider hang in the very balance, so now would be an excellent time to get your name in if interested.

8. Ohh, I want that supergun so bad it causes me physical pain.

JM

9. Try breathing deeply through your nostrils.

All items have been spoken for. Many thanks to all concerned!