Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disc Read Error

1. That looks pretty cool MechDeus

I really like the closeup on the eye too, though maybe it's just the way I'm looking at it but the spirit animal wolf's nose looks a bit weird to me...

Nice stuff though

2. I don't think that animal's technically a wolf, although it's definately of that variety. I did a concept piece at work today where I ended up with some sort of puma/rabbit thing and no one else could tell what it was either. Wierd half/half creatures or something.

3. It looks like something befitting in a Treasure shooter.

Oh, and...TEH FURRY or somesuch crap =p
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    I don't think that animal's technically a wolf, although it's definately of that variety.
    Oh, I didn't think it looked exactly like a wolf but Andrew mentioned wolf so I thought you might say something if it wasn't... plus I've got wolf on the brain you know that ^..^

5. Is there something wrong with my copy of Painshop Pro or does anyone else know of a problem with pressure sensitivity in that program? I'd love to use it more as it has some cool features I like but that lack of compatibility with a fairly basic and well known digital drawing tool is starting to piss me off.

*kicks can around*

6. I dont know about you, but my Wacom tablet sometimes have problems with it so I started using photoshop again. The sensitivity just jumps around whenever it wants to and when using the Variable Round brush, one second it'll create nice gradual strokes and one second later it'll be solid strokes. Sometimes the pressure sensitivity only concentrate on going from thick to thin strokes and sometimes ignores the how strong the color gets on the canvas.

7. I couldn't wrap my head around PainShop Pro, but that's because I started and stuck with PhotoShop for 7+ years now. Although Painter is awesomeness.

Yeah...none of this helps your question, I'm guessing ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.