Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for some video game figures

1. Looking for some video game figures

I don't care if they're loose, as long as they come with everything that was originally included. These are the ones I want:

- Luigi from Luig's Mansion
    - Sonic from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (GamePro)
    - Tails from Sonic Adventure
    - Master Chief (regular green figure)
    - Chun Li Victory figure
    - Ken Victory figure

I'm also still looking for Sora, Donald, and Goofy from the Mirage Toys Kingdom Hearts line.

Post here with offers or PM me. Check my GTZ list for trades. I'll trade anything on the list if the offer's good enough.

2. I'm almost positive that there is no Joyride SA2B figure for Tails. They did make one for Shadow, however.

3. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    I'm almost positive that there is no Joyride SA2B figure for Tails. They did make one for Shadow, however.
    Burg, I'm sure you are right. I have the Sonic figure and do remember seeing a Shadow figure, but not a Tails.

4. The Tails figure must be from another series then.

5. I believe it's branded as "Sonic Adventure" and came out shortly after the DC release.

Don't know if you're aware of it, but Joyride released a Mario-riding-Yoshi for Sunshine. I've only seen one ever, though, and I bought it.

6. here is a pic of that Tails figure.

That Mario SS figure Burg mentioned is really cool. I have one in my personal collection.

7. Yeah, that's the Tails figure I want. I'll edit my original post.

Where the heck did you guys get the Mario SS? I'm intrigued.

8. I got mine at a regional retail chain, only on I came across. It is part of the Joyride line and was released this last year, so it shouldn't be to hard to get a hold of. I'll keep an eye out.

9. I may have that Tails, I know I've got 2 figures from that series and one is Sonic but I can't remember which the other is. I'll look around tommorow and let ya know.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

10. If Xeno doesn't have one to give, Melf, I saw one on ebay. Item number's 3167331429, though the auction's over in two days or so. Just thought I'd let you know.