Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The makings of a combo video

1. Meh, i would say the only good match in the whole thing is diago vs. KO in the sf3 finals. Best matches i have ever seen in my life, but, it might have been a you had to be there moment.
    Check out Mr. Businessman
    He bought some wild, wild life
    On the way to the stock exchange
    He got some wild, wild life

2. Quote Originally Posted by Destin
    Meh, i would say the only good match in the whole thing is diago vs. KO in the sf3 finals. Best matches i have ever seen in my life, but, it might have been a you had to be there moment.
    I wish I were there, for what I have seen in the trailer there’s a lot of good matches and some people say Ino vs. KO was awesome (Ino best Makoto EVER!) but evolution 2003 is so much more than 3rd Strike.

1CD:
    SSF2 Turbo
    SF3 3rd Strike
    GXX
    MvsC
    CvsSNK2

2CD:
    VF4: Evo
    SC2
    Tekken 4
    Tekken Tag

So if you like, any game from that list then is worth the purchase since you will see only the best of the best in there.

3. 1CD:
    SSF2 Turbo

SF3 3rd Strike (I agree, very good players, VERY good matches. KO is the best tourney yun in the world i think, just awesome)

GXX (Far from the best, thats all i can say. Diago is good, but there are many many big names in front of him)

MvsC2 (Its the American nationals... )

CvsSNK2 (Im not sure the CvS2 rankings. Last match was good though)

2CD:
    VF4: Evo (Very good players, Chibita (most wins in japan) and Oshu Akira i think were the 2 finalists

SC2 (We lost to danthenightmare, who i think is frances best. Good showing though. Close to if not the best players in the world)

Tekken 4 (Only maddog jin was a big name, and he was beaten. Many better players in korea)

Tekken Tag

So if you like, any game from that list then is worth the purchase since you will see only the best of the best in there.
    I should stop playing so many fighting games, because fire emblem is so much better anyways.

4. *coughPimp-Productions*cough*

The videos are down right now due to some server and bandwidth issues, but they should be back up soon.

spare the flames. i dont write most of the shit thats on there.

5. SSF2 Turbo (Diago was number 1, but he is not too close to number 1 in japan
    Sorry but Daigo is number 1 in Japan, he is the king of SF2

6. Quote Originally Posted by MajinRyu
    Sorry but Daigo is number 1 in Japan, he is the king of SF2
    Not trying to sound like an asshole, but is there any chance i could grab a source for that? The words i heard floating around at evo said otherwise. Not that i don't believe you, just i would like to get my facts straight.

7. He's pretty much right. Daigo's team owned SBO also, and he's accepted to be the best player, as far as I know. Other notables from the SF2 world are Kurahashi (Guile), Bro. Chun (Chun) and Bro. Ken (Chun/Ken). It's too bad they couldn't make it over as well, especially Kurahashi. You can set your watch by that charge time.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Masaka
    He's pretty much right. Daigo's team owned SBO also, and he's accepted to be the best player, as far as I know. Other notables from the SF2 world are Kurahashi (Guile), Bro. Chun (Chun) and Bro. Ken (Chun/Ken). It's too bad they couldn't make it over as well, especially Kurahashi. You can set your watch by that charge time.
    Ok, well i guess you are moving towards credibility in my book. I'm still not 100% certain about the validity, but i will edit my post.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhydant
    *coughPimp-Productions*cough*

The videos are down right now due to some server and bandwidth issues, but they should be back up soon.

spare the flames. i dont write most of the shit thats on there.
    I think I have all the PP vids saved somewhere if anyone really wants to see them.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in