Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker...^_^

1. Originally posted by Johnpv
    where can you buy the uncensored version
    Well, Bestprices.com has two listings for it, and the one here says it is the uncut version. You may want to email them to be sure.

2. Re: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker...^_^

Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    TRUST ME...I DON'T LIE...
    :jest:

3. Originally posted by Saint of Killers

Well, Bestprices.com has two listings for it, and the one here says it is the uncut version. You may want to email them to be sure.
    You can find it on ebay(like i just did),i couldn't wait for a reply and i bidded on it anyway.

4. Originally posted by Megidoth
    Is the uncut version worth buying?I already have the normal version in dvd and i considering the original(uncut)version if there are major difference between the two(or longer Joker scene)
    MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!!

Well, the uncut version does have a longer Joker scene which depicts how he was able to subvert Robin (not just talk about it, like in the censored version), the fight scene in the beginning of the movie is longer, there is more blood (that was digitally removed), the scene where Joker offs one of his cronies is restored properly (altered in the censored version), as is Joker's demise. Also, Joker cuts Batman with a knife and leaves it in his leg (this was altered in the censored version).

It sounds like alot of additions, but it really only amounts to about an extra 6 minutes or less of footage. Mostly just restored scenes, but if you want the movie with all the original content, this is for you. Otherwise, it might not be worth the extra $20 for 5 minutes of new footage.