Thread: Halo cracks the Famitsu Top 10.

1. Halo cracks the Famitsu Top 10.

Wow, finally, an Xbox game in the top ten in Japan! Will wonders ever cease! And it's a FPS, no less...anyway, it's about friggin' time they woke up.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/358/358478p1.html

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I think it got a 30/40 or a 33/40 from famitsu too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. The import Halo has an unlockable dating sim perhaps?

4. That's cool
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

TheSCHLONG! Guest
    Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    The import Halo has an unlockable dating sim perhaps?
    ROFLMAO...no seriously....funniest shit i heard all day :jest:

6. Originally posted by Chibi Nappa
    The import Halo has an unlockable dating sim perhaps?

Actually, I heard there were a few "cosmetic" changes to make Halo more appealing to the Japanese audience. First of all, the game is now third person, as opposed to first. The weapons are more balanced now, and you can hold more than two. Also, your character was changed from a armor wearing space marine to a sailor suit wearing teenaged girl sporting double D's with realistic bouncing physics, and many of the levels now have amazing reflective surfaces ensuring you can constantly see every inch of her. Plus, all the enemies have been changed to lusty, tentacle-weilding demons. But, otherwise, it's the Halo we all know and love.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. And Horserace simulation perharps?

This is great news. The Japanese could use a good FPS injection. It sickens me that the genre hasn't caught on there.

9. Wow, thats amazing. Considering it has 3 ingrediants of what Japanese gamers must consider poison. 1. Its a First Person Shooter, 2. Its made by a Non-Japanese Developer, 3. Its on a Non-Japanese gaming system. I really thought this game was going to bomb in Japan. Hell it does not even have anyhting anime related at all! Even the cover! I was pretty sure 96% of Japanese games had to have at least some sort of Anime related thing somewhere in the game, or packaging. Color me suprised.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!