Thread: Battlefield Baseball

1. Battlefield Baseball

Info and such here

Been waiting on this one for a while now. It was in a recent CD Japan newsletter and – to my surprise – it’s going to have English subs! I have a question to anyone who has seen it (though I doubt there are many, if any, as I’m pretty sure this is the first release anywhere) - is it as funny as it sounds? More to the point, is it worth shelling out the extra bucks for that "Super Tornado Box"?

2. Yeah, I knew about this for a while, and the trailer looked bizzare. I would have picked up R2 dvd on the release, but now I will just wait for torrent.

3. You "would have"? It doesn't come out until February 26th. *points to link*

The trailer is a bit bizarre, but I think it looks like it could be hilarious. See also Midnight Eye's review

4. Well, My financial situation prevents me from buying any more of R2 releases( I did get both Alive and Azumi, but because I was too late to cancel my orders), and I dont see it change for a while.

There were couple reviews for it on KFC boards, and word of the mouth is that its bizzare and funny.

5. Oh.. sorry, I read that wrong. And forgot about the job thing. I thought you meant it has already been released. I hope things pick up for you man.