Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime 04.

1. Anime 04.

So. 2004.

- What to look forward to?

- What's wrapping up?

Really, the only new series that matters this year is Azumanga. But then there's Wolf's Rain, R.O.D. TV [?], and... well, what else? Comic Party, Kiddy Grade... and lots of other stuff I can't remember. Anyone?

Some other things to look forward to... More Abenobashi, Last Exile, Chobits, Eva Director's Cuts...

Fill in the blank spots. What else is there to anticipate?

2. Texhnolze.. Tokyo Godfathers.. er.. not sure what else.

3. Yea I'm waiting on TEXCHNOLYZE(however its spelled). I'm hoping for Tabi No kino to come down also.

I also want more Last Exile and Witch Hunter Robin. Maybe I'll get my wish and the Blame! anime comes to the states.

I still want to see Wonderful days even tho I heard its bad.

Lets not forget Memories and the new Ghost in the shell movie, plus the new stand alone complex series.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    Yea I'm waiting on TEXCHNOLYZE(however its spelled).
    How the hell do you pronounce that, anyway? I read about it in Newtype, and I'm pretty curious... I hope it comes this way with good subtitles soon enough.

But that name. Who the hell came up with that?

5. Texhnolyze volume 1 hits April 6th - should be good.

6. Texhnolze looks really good and I hope to see GitS Stand Alone Complex released on DVD this year.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    How the hell do you pronounce that, anyway?

Hm, now that I look up the series... Sounds kinda nifty.

And that image just screams Lain... Same character designer = good times.

8. Yea its the same team and designer as lain. Thats why I want Tabi No kino too, it has some the same people.

9. It's got a great OP as well I might add.

10. Thanks for the pronunciation key, Click Stick. I hate little things like that... Wanting to talk about a series but not wanting to sound retarded in the process. I swear, that word beats out some of the official pharmaceutical names for medicine.