Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Platinum Hits for $5

1. Uh-oh Xbox Platinum Hits for $5

A friend just pointed this out to me:
    Go to http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....equestid=75186 and add a bunch of games to your cart. When you add Splinter Cell, each game become $5 instead of $19.99. Magic!

2. Yupp I just ordered like 5 games...

3. every single title is sold out or on back order. Back-order for Best Buy means, "we're going to cancel you order in about a week." Cool if you get anything though.

4. Holy crap, if this is an error, I must take advantage of it before someone figures it out.

5. fuck

6. I picked up 3 games, I'd of gotten more but I'm broke as a joke right now. It said they'll ship in 5-7 days but we'll see
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. this is nuts.. i ordered like 5 games, including splinter cell.. and it came out to $26 and change..

i would've ordered more, but some of those games i just don't wanna bother with.

8. Don't expect Bestbuy to honor this deal. It is definitely a glitch, just pray that they ship or give you a Gift Certificate or something, b/c everytime I tried to order something like this from Bestbuy, I got nothing.

9. Bah, they deleted Splinter Cell from my cart listing - changing my grand total