Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: holy meatballs you have to see this Episode II trailer!

1. holy meatballs you have to see this Episode II trailer!

2. Well, Loading and saving it now. Will watch it later when I get home

3. holy shit, you gotta be kidding me. Never see an audience cheer and holler about a trailer like that before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. holy shit yoda is a bad ass

5. Originally posted by Johnpv
    holy shit yoda is a bad ass
    Well duh, I just never thought he was a Jet Li calibur bad ass. I always saw him as a Sam Jackson type bad ass. Put those together and you have the universal Bad Ass. No wonder he's one of the only 2 Jedi that survive.

I really can't wait for ep. 2 now,
    -Gigas
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Is this trailer from celebration II?
    It's a mirror image!

7. Cant wait either me and my friend have 12:01 am showings (first showing) tickets for it

8. Congrats John. I wanted to catch the early showing on Wed...but it's sold out at the location I went to. It's aight tho,...I catch the movie (in digital format) on Opening Day at 6:30!!!! Got two tickets for me and a friend, but we're going to spread the word to our other friends to try to get tickets to go that time as well!

Woo hoo. only one week!!!!

9. Well, Watched it at home, and it was cool. Yoda flipping and fighting with lightsaber was indeed badass

Maybe I should go and prepurchase tickes today.

10. Hey. can you send me the movie Despair...uh trailer that is. I tried to d/l it, and the link seems broken now =(