Thread: Naruto: The Movie?

1. Naruto: The Movie?

Naruto The Movie.
    Releases 8/21/04 in Japan.
    Same voice actors.
    Can't wait.

2. Awesome. Pokemon's had, what 6? 'Bout time the best syndicated anime over there gets a movie. Why has the show STILL not been picked up for release here?

3. There's probably a delay because everyone is trying to get their hands on the license for Naruto. Most likely the show won't get picked up until it ends in Japan which is better for us fansub viewers.

4. ... I wonder what will happen in the movie... If it will follow the manga

5. omg. This is gonna rock hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Can't wait.

Well, I guess I'll have to, dammit. But I wont be waiting happily, I want Naruto that's understandable! And 'bout time it got a movie, really.

7. Quote Originally Posted by FirstBlood
    ... I wonder what will happen in the movie... If it will follow the manga
    They should end the series with a 2hr movie. That would be awesome, but it would probably never happen.

8. The official Japanese Naruto anime homepage has announced that the Naruto movie "Daikatsugeki!! Yukihime Ninpouchou Datte Bayo!" (Big Battle!! It's the Snow Princess Ninja!) will open in Japanese theaters on August 21st.

Sounds like it will be an original story. Wonder how long the movie will be.