Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man

1. Quote Originally Posted by BioMechanic
    I dig Iron Man and all, but you know what comic I'd really like to see made into a film?

ROM: Spaceknight.

Rom was an awesome comic, despite the fact that it was based on a toy line. It would make a great movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I'll allow Tom Cruise as Iron Man.

As long as Denzel Washington is fucking War Machine.
    Time for a change

3. There is no actor I hate more than Tom Cruise.
    I'd rather he did not ruin Iron Man with his presence.
    And War Machine should be played by Avery Brooks.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

4. Here's your fucking Tony Stark.

"Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. They could easily hide Cruise's shortcomings in the movie, the only question is if they can hide his shortcomings as an actor...

Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Tom Sellick looks so much like my father it's scary. At least before my father went all gray....

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    They could easily hide Cruise's shortcomings
    * bursts out laughing.

For years I thought Sellick fit the acting role and look perfectly, but if Cruise is doing it...

Dolemite: I think you guessed the hight wrong. Last time I checked, he was 4' 7.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

7. I dunno... he could stand on a box or something?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    I dunno... he could stand on a box or something?
    Shit, he should have played a hobbit while he had the chance.

9. 4' 7"? He's not that short is he? That's like Shakira short. Actually I think she's just under 5".

10. Tom Cruise as Iron Man won't matter, the producers will make sure to change so much about Iron Man that it won't matter. I don't understand why director/producers insist on changing already established Comic Book characters when they bring them to the big screen. Look at Bullseye in DareDevil for christs sake! I have no faith in any movie made about a Marvel Comic Book character any more.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!