Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Man

1. Only blade got the benefit of being on film, everything else has become a bastardization to fit with hollywood's box-office earnings.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. I thought Northstar was gay, not Tony Stark.

3. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    As long as Denzel Washington is fucking War Machine.
    Only if his dialogue is consistent with War Machine from Capcom's Marvel games. "Here's my Sunday best! Geronimo! Go buddy!"

On second thought, maybe not. He'd be a great choice for the role, though, which means he'll never be considered. I could see Cruise as Iron Man, though.

4. Tom Cruise is 800 billion times better than Nicolas Cage. All you complainers should be thanking your lucky stars we didn't get stuck with Mr. Cage's crap-ass "acting."

I'm not a fan of Cruise either, but after seeing the Last Samurai, he has a bit more of my good graces to afford himself.

I think an Iron Man movie will kick the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    Here's my Sunday best!
    Does War Machine really say that? We thought we were hearing him wrong and it would crack us up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Tom Cruise is 800 billion times better than Nicolas Cage.
    I still remember the fat crap I took when he was rumored to play Superman. God that would have sucked.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

6. Hey, I have to give Cruise the benefit of the doubt. I was among the people that got pissed off when he was announced as playing Lestat in Interview With The Vampire, and he ended up owning the part. I think he'd be fine as Tony Stark.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I wasn't nearly old enough to care about casting when Interview With The Vampire was made.

I hated the book, so I had no interest in the movie whatsoever.

Wasn't horrible, though.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Thinking about this movie makes me sleepy.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Tom Cruise is 800 billion times better than Nicolas Cage. All you complainers should be thanking your lucky stars we didn't get stuck with Mr. Cage's crap-ass "acting."
    Yer kewl. I still cannot fathom how that guy "won" an Oscar. The only time I liked him even a little was in Raising Arizona.

Dolemite, that cover made my week.