Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sakura Wars LE [Dreamcast]

1. Sakura Wars LE [Dreamcast]

Sakura Wars LE [Dreamcast] - includes a pink VMU and a handful of trading cards housed in a long box.

Like this one.

I just wanna gauge interest in this thing for now, and if anyone shows some interest... I'll shoot some pictures up into this thread.

The game / case are in flawless shape, but the box has a small tear on the opening flap. Not a big deal. [A tiny piece of tape remedies the tear nearly invisible.]

PM me / post here / whatever if interested.

2. This is the very pink one, isn't it? With the Sakura Wars characters on the case?

3. I'm interested. I have the other 3 Sakura Taisens on DC, I'd like to complete the set. Don't really care about the LE stuff, but still willing to pay a little more for it if need be. If anyone has the non-LE and wants to trade up I can do that too.

4. ....

My bad, I misread this. I saw the box and thought it was that odd pink Dreamcast CONSOLE. Oye. No more night-time TNL for me.

5. Ah, no problem.

Ok, here are some pictures. I'm thinking $65 shipped with insurance will do it.

Also... if I could get rid of this thing before Thursday, that would be quite convenient. No pressure, though.

Also, I'll take a MO or Paypal... [+4% if you use a CC through Paypal.] Checks are doable, too.

6. I could get it game-only new for about $10-$15 on ebay, so I think I'm out...

7. Id be interested for $45 via paypal, Although thats shipping to the UK aswell.

If not, no problem.

8. Yea, that was a bit off. $50 shipped is more reasonable.

Kron - Hmm... PM for you.

9. hi, are you still interested in selling the item?