Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123457 ... LastLast

Thread: I dont know you, So this is what you look like

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mzo
    Diffx reminds me of that guy from LA Confidential and Memento. What'shisname.
    Angry little troll?

Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    Joey Pants?
    Guy Pearce, you ass. That's been diffx for me ever since he did the sidetalkin' pic. Just, you know, skinnier. And weaker.

And yeah, Sl1p will always be Cream, ghetto or otherwise.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. Who was Guy Pearce in L.A. Confidential? I haven't seen that in a while...oh, wait, he was the kid cop who teamed up with Russel Crowe in the end, right? I need to rent that movie soon. Good flick.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

The by-the-book cop with the glasses who isn't Bud or Kevin Spacey or the guy from Babe.

EDIT: YEP!
    My Backloggery

5. I am in fact a cat blinded by the horrors I've witnessed on this board.

As for my signature, I wanted the picture from Akira where the guy's holding the grenade, but I couldn't find a good one, so I just went with the symbol.
    Time for a change

6. Yup, that's him. For a second I was thinking it was the gay actor who winds up dead with a belly full of cum...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

I can see the resemblance there, too...

Your confusion is understandable.
    My Backloggery

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki
    Yeah, I even think of myself as that. =/ weird
    Almost missed this:

HAHA, you're a furry!
    My Backloggery

9. I have missed out on the whole 'furry'.. and the entire meaning of that word as you've used it.. hahah what the hell is that?
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

10. Its quite possibly why everyone hates Satsuki!

Furries are people who dress up in animal costumes and then go have sex with other people dressed in animal costumes. They have conventions and love talking about how they're a furry. Half of a furries life is spent talking about themselves and how they're a furry and you're not. U SILLY HU-MAN~~
    Play Guitar Hero //