Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9111213

Thread: I dont know you, So this is what you look like

Todo?

That song is the shit.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerks
    funny, but I don't think that's something I'd tell other people. When I think of her, I think of the meaty girls who aren't necessarily fat, but shouldn't be walking around in belly shirts; but do anyways. That shit has got to stop. It's bad for America.
    Whatever. Jewel is a hottie. I'd have no shame in admitting that I was hitting that.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

You know... she LIVED IN A VAN AND ATE PEANUT BUTTER!

I hate Jewel.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    funny, but I don't think that's something I'd tell other people. When I think of her, I think of the meaty girls who aren't necessarily fat, but shouldn't be walking around in belly shirts; but do anyways. That shit has got to stop. It's bad for America.
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    oh, Duran Duran.
    Yeah,m I'd fuck them before Jewel.
    You’d bang English progrockers before THIC chicks?
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. in what world is duran duran prog?

6. For a second I was like.. Why is diff calling Satsuki a bitch then I saw the timeline... lol
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

7. Doc!! stop drinking and bumping old threads!!!

and yeah Diff used to hate me (he may still!) but I think he's a swell guy overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by dechecho View Post
    Where am I anyway? - I only registered on here to post on this thread

8. I chose my avatar, because I'm a lazy Dodgers fan who can't think of anything funny. My username is just because I a was a huge MxPx fan as a teenager...still like them, but would rather have a more normal user name. lol.

Edit - haha...shit, this threads from 2004. lmfao.