Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I just bought an X box!!!!

1. I just bought an X box!!!!

The console came with Star Wars - the Clone Wars and Tetris worlds. I had to buy Halo for 24 bucks. This should be a lot of fun, as I was getting tired of only playing on the weekend at my buddy's house. I will trade my buddy for his PS2 and I will get to play Gran Trismo, Vice City, and Bushido Blade all the time. This should help to keep things interesting. When we both get bored of our own games.

Cool! I finally get to get some DVDs!!! I have not had access to a DVD player until now.
    Dum de dum dum DUMB!!!

2. I see this thread in Fight Club within 20 posts.

3. I wonder how long till the flames start...anyway

I never got an X-Box, I had some serious beef with Microsoft over it and all the games I cared about console-wise were on PS2 (which I never got anyway because I'm a poor bastard) but I heard some of the games were decent.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1739&dateline=1225393453

4. Might I recommend the gaming forum?

5. Congrats to you!

6. Sell it. Games are boring. =(
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, don’t like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

7. Quote Originally Posted by MechDeus
    Might I recommend the gaming forum?
    I thought of that, but an X Box is also a DVD player. Therefore this thread is about me buying both a console AND something to play DVDs on.

I plan on buying the M.A.S.H. series on DVD as well as Star Trek Next Gen. Of course, I will not dispute the choice of the mods. If they choose gaming forum, so be it.

I made a judgement call. It's one of those things that could be right or wrong.
    Dum de dum dum DUMB!!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Parcher D.O.D.
    The console came with Star Wars - the Clone Wars and Tetris worlds.
    Hey, a coherent thought. Great start. Lets delve deeper shall we?

I had to buy Halo for 24 bucks.
    You are on a roll.

This should be a lot of fun, as I was getting tired of only playing on the weekend.
    While not crazy talk, you need to explain what this means. Did somebody you know have access to an Xbox and you saw them on the weekend? Did you take the bus to Best Buy every weekend and play there? You need to explain.

I will trade my friend for his PS1 and I will get to play Gran Trismo, Vice City, and Bushido Blade all the time.
    OK, now things are going sour. Are you trading the Xbox for the PS1? Are you trading other things? And Vice City is a PS2 game. It's called Gran Turismo, not Gran Trismo. You can only play them sometimes? This whole sentence is weird.

This should help to keep things interesting.
    OK. Fairly non-crazy.

Cool! I finally get to get some DVDs!!!
    And we'll all just assume you didn't own a DVD player until now, and that you bought the DVD playback kit.

WOW Parcher, I could actually follow this thread somewhat! Nice Job!

Now, how would I rate such a fairly coherent thread?

Zero, cause you posted it in the wrong fucking forum. It's called Gaming Discussion, and it's the most popular and populated section here at TNL.

9. Moved to gaming discussion where it can last 5 posts and then get sent to Fight Club.

PS: It's called Xbox. Not X Box, not X-Box, not XBox. Xbox.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Parcher D.O.D.
    I thought of that, but an X Box is also a DVD player. Therefore this thread is about me buying both a console AND something to play DVDs on.
    Then might I recommend the Cinemania forum and some actual discussion on DVDs instead of listing what games you got?

Either way you failed.