Thread: Brave Firefighters

Brave Firefighters

Anyone play this SEGA Arcade game? You actually have to hold a mock fire hose and put out fires. It's pretty hard playing by yourself but putting people who are on fire out with your hose is cool, also fun to save the helpless mayor from being burnt alive.

Anyone finish it?

Korian

2. Yeah, the arcade has it. It seemed pretty cool but I had started to get tired of it by the end of the first stage. I got to this part were the mayor was trapped in fire and died. The machine was 1 dollar, no way I was going to continue and beat it for that price.

I played it once. It was kind of cool.

I'm still very pissed off that the Brave Firefighters/Emergency 911 (?)/Jambo Safari compilation never came out for DC.

Emergency Call Ambulance--Less fun Crazy Taxi.

Jambo Safari--See above.

Brave Firefighters--Simply wouldn't work outside of the arcade.

I don't think we missed out on too much.

Well, I don't really care about missing Brave Firefighters and Emergency Call but I really wanted that home version of Jambo Safari.

wEEman33 Guest
    I played it once at a Chuck E Cheese and didn't like it too much because I felt like my time wouldv'e been better spent playing a "real" lightgun game and not a kiddie version of House of the Dead, which is ultimately what BFF is. It was decent fun though, just not enough to hold my interest for more than 5 minutes.

7. Yawn... Brave Fire Fighters is not for me. Your mileage may vary.

It's a nice try at doing something different, but I just can't stick with it myself.

I'll take Crisis Zone over it, especially when both games cost about the same amount per play ($1.50 ).