Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I got rid of Xbox Live

1. I got rid of Xbox Live

Thanks to my TV breaking and school starting up again, my desire to focus on guitar, and the thought of having an extra $50 in my bank account, I got rid of the Xbox Live today.

So if you added me to your list in the hopes that we will play Crimson Skies or Top Spin or whatever, 'twas not meant to be. You could just take me off your list.

2. Wow, Mr. Popular is SO nice!!

3. I'm crying right this second. Seriously.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Damian79
    Wow, Mr. Popular is SO nice!!
    Go fuck yourself. Bahn and Mzo were two people who wanted to play me in XBL, instead of sending PMs out to them I made this thread. There are probably more people, too, seeing as Im the best poster on this whole fucking board.

This message is also for Andy, and anyone else who tries to be smart here.

5. I had no idea you were on live and now that you arn't I couldn't care less. Although I haven't loged onto live in about a month and the next time I do it'll just be to play CvS2 for a short while.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

6. Quote Originally Posted by Xeno Gigas
    I had no idea you were on live and now that you arn't I couldn't care less. Although I haven't loged onto live in about a month and the next time I do it'll just be to play CvS2 for a short while.
    That's why you would see this topic does not apply to you... note the "if you added me to your list" part in my original post.

Some people...

7. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    That's why you would see this topic does not apply to you... note the "if you added me to your list" part in my original post.

Some people...
    *farts*

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

2 PMs is quite the effort though. Seriously this is the second
    time within the month where you have used this board to try
    to pass messages on to other members when there are countless
    other ways to get ahold of them. If anyone else did this you
    would give them shit too, so quit with this nonsense that has
    nothing to do with Gaming Discussion.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Korian
    2 PMs is quite the effort though. Seriously this is the second
    time within the month where you have used this board to try
    to pass messages on to other members when there are countless
    other ways to get ahold of them. If anyone else did this you
    would give them shit too, so quit with this nonsense that has
    nothing to do with Gaming Discussion.
    Yea, the first time was to Roufuss, who I COULDNT SEND A PM TO BECAUSE HIS MESSAGE BOX WAS FULL.

I mean, seriously, what the fuck would you suggest I do then? "Send him a PM".

Kiss my ass, wanker.

Im not gonna apologize or whatever for posting a game-related message in the gaming discussion section of a game message board. Maybe I shouldve posted it in Online Discussion, okay, fair enough, it was moved.

10. Quote Originally Posted by diffusionx
    Thanks to my TV breaking and school starting up again, my desire to focus on guitar, and the thought of having an extra $50 in my bank account, I got rid of the Xbox Live today.

So if you added me to your list in the hopes that we will play Crimson Skies or Top Spin or whatever, 'twas not meant to be. You could just take me off your list.

That sucks, I was hoping to play you in Crimson =\