Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5789

Thread: Ys VI: Ark of Napishtim: Official Thread

1. Damn......$140+ for both I and II??? I want to play it, but not THAT badly......

2. I'd like to play the remakes as well... but I sure as hell can't afford that.

Anyone want to help a brother out? PM me.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Ok, my new patcher for Ys I Complete is out. If I gave you one privately, just patch over with this. Doesn't hurt at all.

YsI(US)v125.exe (Updated to 1.25 as of 3/25).

You can thank Nick & jmet for hosting it.
    Last edited by NightWolve; 25 Mar 2005 at 02:26 AM.
    "Don't be a pansy." - James

4. i just got this game over the weekend and i love it. i'm in the temple of amnesia....or something like that and i find the dash jumping very anoying. i never get the timing right. but the boss fights monsters and overall action packed/platformy feel of the game is great. what'd you guys think of the game after completion? have you played through the harder dificulty settings?

5. I can't get the dash jump to work at all. What am I doing wrong?

6. Quote Originally Posted by adol
    I can't get the dash jump to work at all. What am I doing wrong?
    but YOU'RE ADOL!!! uhm....it's got this really fukked up timing thing. it's like...jump, then tap the direction, then after you tap but not at the same time, hit the attack button. in a faq i read it was suggested that you not hold a direction before you jump. it's kinda messed up that a move you need to get to a lot of things is so hard/complicated to pull off.