Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Putting together group order for Sanwa parts *updated*

1. ...

Yup all set on my end, money sent via PayPal so just do what you do and let us know when all is ready for us.

Thanks again for setting this up! ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Quote Originally Posted by salt_peanuts
    (whats the diff between the 8 and 8Y?, I'm confused)
    Different location of the 5-pin connector, every other aspect is identical.

3. ...

Hey. Did you get the shipment as expected? Let us know when you get these out to us.

Thanks, ssb

4. Hey

Hey i was just wonder if you guys were going to order some more stuff anytime. Because i was in the need of some large dome buttons for a Pop'n music controller. I've been trying to order some alone but i havent been successful with finding a good site to order them from. All the ones i have been too require a minimum order, like 80 :/. But in anycase if you are gonna order some more stuff i would like to be in on the next order. THanks in advanced

5. Quote Originally Posted by Niblit
    Hey i was just wonder if you guys were going to order some more stuff anytime. Because i was in the need of some large dome buttons for a Pop'n music controller. I've been trying to order some alone but i havent been successful with finding a good site to order them from. All the ones i have been too require a minimum order, like 80 :/. But in anycase if you are gonna order some more stuff i would like to be in on the next order. THanks in advanced
    I might start another one in a couple of weeks- I'll let you know

6. ...

Yo I need more sanwa parts, gonna make a pink Baiken stick for reload. Anyone want to get group order together again? I someone else wants to manage the order, I'd appreciate it...I can paypal funds like I did before.

ssb

7. I could be interested in experimenting with a few things if a group order gets organized. We'll see where this goes before I promise any money.

8. I'd be down if you can get some octagonal restrictor plates with the sticks...I wanna mod my crap pelican stick.

9. ...

My friend and I are going ahead and doing a bulk order for our crew (we need more sticks!!!)

Anyway, I'll post any extra stuff we have here. Probably in Jan.

ssb