Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Evangelion 2

1. Quote Originally Posted by Prince Planet
    Listen to the audio commentary on the domestic releases. This will confirm what you suspected all along...Gainax put a bunch of crazy shit in there because it looked cool.
    and i love them for it.)

Quote Originally Posted by epmode
    and i love them for it.)
    I haven't met anyone who hasn't loved them for it.
    GAINAX is the definition of crazy and impossible to understand.
    Murdoc:

Skateboard!? You better watch out that Avril Lavine doesn't hear about you and stupid skateboards or she'll be right on your case, Sk8ter Boi.

3. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki
    You grab the mini Eva figures that came out in the US recently (Japanese toys sold in the US, not US made ones)?

There's two versions of Sachiel. I have one on my desk and he's gripping EVA 01's head, lifting it off the ground
    Yes! They're cheap and awesome! I'm going to pick up that one today. I was going to yesterday, but I saw this awesome Guts figure and I had to have it. Got it cheap to, GameStop hardly moves any figures so they had everything marked down 50%.
    Time for a change

4. Quote Originally Posted by g0zen
    Yes! They're cheap and awesome! I'm going to pick up that one today. I was going to yesterday, but I saw this awesome Guts figure and I had to have it. Got it cheap to, GameStop hardly moves any figures so they had everything marked down 50%.
    I got 3 mini Berserk figures before Christmas - Guts, Casca, and Griffith - so sweet. Was the Guts you bought the big one or one of the two mini ones?

5. Quote Originally Posted by kabuki
    I got 3 mini Berserk figures before Christmas - Guts, Casca, and Griffith - so sweet. Was the Guts you bought the big one or one of the two mini ones?
    Big and he's awesome. My only problem is the little stopper that goes on the end of his sword hilt (used to keep it from falling out of his hand I guess) keeps coming off. When I figure out which pose I'm going to keep him in I'll probably superglue that bad boy on.

I'm on the look out now for the Zodd figure. That would kick ass, to have him on one side and Guts on the other.
    Time for a change