Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 345679 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap Dreamcast?

1. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas
    You're not allowed to state your opinion of the Dreamcast on TNL without being put on trial for it.
    Well liking video games sorta goes hand in hand with liking the Dreamcast.

Perhaps he just doesnt like gaming and posts here because he is lonely..

2. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    Perhaps he just doesnt like gaming and posts here because he is lonely..
    En el clavo.

3. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    Do they have syphilis? Because if not, that's still better than Gamecube.
    Speaking of cockroaches, an old friend of mine had a Genesis that was basically one big roach motel. We always used to joke that the roaches were "Sega Engineers" and they were responsible for the Blast-Processing power, kind of like a Nascar Pit-Crew or something.

I kept telling him to throw the friggen thing away, or bug-bomb his house at least - but he wouldn't listen.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Chemist
    Wow.. i wished i was in america.. In canada DC's are hard to find, and when you do find them they cost like 100$ for a used one! Its Crazyness! I would easly pay anything under 75$ for a DC!
    In Canada videogames play YOU!

5. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    No, but according to recent legislation it does mean you are required to fill out this medical questionnaire...
    Excellent!!!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Recap
    En el clavo.
    You got a hammer?

7. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    Well liking video games sorta goes hand in hand with liking the Dreamcast.
    Of course, just as liking anime goes hand in hand with liking movies or listening to J-Pop goes hand in hand with liking music.

Just because something is shitty and obscure does not make it necessary.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Eggroll
    Speaking of cockroaches, an old friend of mine had a Genesis that was basically one big roach motel. We always used to joke that the roaches were "Sega Engineers" and they were responsible for the Blast-Processing power, kind of like a Nascar Pit-Crew or something.

I kept telling him to throw the friggen thing away, or bug-bomb his house at least - but he wouldn't listen.
    That's equally funny and disturbing.

Whatever happened to it?

9. Quote Originally Posted by JMET
    Not sure if your just picking at me or not but im done messing with you regadless.

If your not fucking about please explain why you dont like the dreamcast, did you ever own one, and what games you have played on it?

What system do you own and or prefer to the DC?
    LOL. Ill answer this.

No I dont like Dreamcast.

If you click on my thread in Trade Depot where I was selling stuff, you would see I was selling Dreamcast games, WHICH implies that I own a Dreamcast. In fact I bought one the 2nd day it came out.

And actually, when I started posting on GG!, I was swept up in the hardCORE!! stupidity of the times, so I bought a SECOND Dreamcast, in fact it was not just any Dreamcast, but a limited edition PINK Sakura Wars system from Japan which I still own (and desperately want to get rid of).

The system sucks. The controller sucks. SegaNet was an insult to online gaming. Daytona DC was one of the worst racing games Ive ever played. I was pretty pissed off by the fact that Sega shelved the system fourteen months after it came out (fourteen! SegaCD lasted longer for fuck's sake. Shit, I think 32X did). But since all of you hardcore types have endless piles of money, spending $200 on a system that doesnt have any new games a year and a half after it comes out is no big deal to you.

Yea, there are a few good games on it but there are a few good games on every system. I cannot come up with a single game right now that would make me want to turn the damn thing on. At least the Saturn has Guardian Heroes. When I was home over the summer, the only fucking thing I used it for was to play music CDs because my mom took my CD player out of my room.

If you like it, cool. Congraturations. I dont. If that doesnt make me hardCORE! !!, so be it. But I dont like it.

10. Damn, did someone dress up as a dreamcast one halloween and fucked you in the ass??

You are of course entitled to your opinion, but that amount of hate for a gaming machine is insane. I was pissed off too that Sega dropped support for yet another system... I got over it and kept on playing and buying games for it.