Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheap Dreamcast?

1. Cheap Dreamcast?

My old refurbished Dreamcast just isn't cutting it any more, I think it's close to breaking.

The best price I've seen so far is on EBGames.com (19.99), anyone seen better online or off? I've also heard that Gamespot was selling Dreamcasts for 15 bucks. Maybe I should check out the mall...
    God is Rome

2. I'll fucking give you my Dreamcast.

3. If you can't spare $15 for a Dreamcast, you might as well not play videogames.

4. Yup, it's not getting any cheaper than 15 bucks.

5. Damn, Sega was basically giving the friggen system away towards the end at $50, and now people are hardly willing to front up $15 for a used one?

Granted, there's a 20% chance the lens is fried and another 20% chance it's full of cockroaches, but to get a used Dreamcast at under $20 isn't too shabby.

6. You guys are so hardcore, lets belittle him some more & then not answer his question.

Jackasses.

JM

7. The GameStops by me were running a 30% off $19.99 special. You won't do better than $14, and its guaranteed for at least a little while.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    Yup, it's not getting any cheaper than 15 bucks.
    How about this, though they are not available

9. he might want lower

10. Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    If you can't spare $15 for a Dreamcast, you might as well not play videogames.
    Go spend hundreds of dollars on some KOF cart.
    pwned by Ivan