Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Political Compass

1. Looks like you and I are it, Yoshi. Everyone else be damned!

2. Economic Left/Right: -2.50
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.18

I'm not near anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

3. Economic Left/Right: -4.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.00

I never knew how economic left I was... hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Vegetable
    Looks like you and I are it, Yoshi. Everyone else be damned!
    Hey now, lets not be doing any of that damning. I probably got what I got because what I think I should do, and what people as a body should be allowed to do, are two different things and I answered the questions as such.

Libertarian Left. I found that odd as I think most democrats are dicks, but hey, what can you do. Ofcorse I think anyone who uses the government to make up for their own personal weakness and/or to force others to do what they want are dicks.

5. This test's been around for awhile, but it's one of the better one's imo.

Economic Left/Right: 3.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.44

I used to be like -2/-1 economic Left when I took this a year and a half ago. Guess I'm back to being a capitolist again . But damn, I'm dead-on Jacques Chirac's spot... WTF?? I hate that guy... That can't be right... I'd say George Bush's position needs to be revaluated too =\.
    "Don't be a pansy." - James

6. Economic Left/Right: -3.25
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.08

Apparently I'm close to Ghandi as well... though some of those questions I would have answered with provisions. For example, "Religion and morality are closely linked" would have normally made me answer, "Depends on the religion." *shrug*

Just my $.02...
    For a dark man shall come unto the House of God, and the darkness shall be upon him, yea, even within him.

-- From Noctropolis: Night Visions

http://www.darquecathedral.org/images/drkcathedral.jpe http://www.mortalkombatonline.com/content/mko.jpe

7. Your political compass

Economic Left/Right: -3.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.36

I'm literally atop Ghandi. Woop.

8. Economic Left/Right: -3.12
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.26

The Dalai Lama and I are pals

9. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    Who let Jacques Chirac in my quadrant?
    Jacques Chirac, as a right-wing Gaullist politician, actually has many points in common with the American right, but because he opposed the American war in Iraq the generally clueless American public labels him a "liberal."

Politically you share much more in common with Chirac than Tony Blair.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

10. Economic Left/Right: -1.75
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.59

Really close to The Dalai Lama, near Nelson Mandela and Gandhi.