Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Drunken Gaming

1. Drunken Gaming

As juvenile as it sounds, I enjoy an occasional night of drinking and gaming. Friends like to drink together, and friends like to play videogames together- do the math.

Last night, my friends and I played a stack of fighting games while drunk and we had a blast. No one got angry about losing, our timing was off, and Tao Feng was actually FUN to play.

Does anyone play games drunk (or high)?

Methinks Rez would be fun to play intoxicated...

2. Playing Wipeout while drunk is a very interesting experience....

3. I just found a copy of Rez at CC recently so getting stoned and playing Rez is definitely on my list of things to do. The problem is I'm always around other people when I smoke or drink and none of them are interested in playing games, unless it's Madden or something.

4. Heh, I used to do this a lot. Racing games are typically a lot of fun under the influence.

Just whatever you do, don't bother playing RPGs or Adventure games if you're really stoned. I made that mistake all to often, and the next day, I found I couldn't remember what happened or what I was supposed to do.

5. i find a get better when drunk(up to a point). I think it has to do with the drunkeness forcing me to concentrate on the game so hard that i become extremely focused.

6. d00d, i like to smoke up an play games all tha time. it's tha BOMB.

holla.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. Quote Originally Posted by stormy
    i find a get better when drunk(up to a point). I think it has to do with the drunkeness forcing me to concentrate on the game so hard that i become extremely focused.
    Haha, same here.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

8. Making up rules to make drinking games is best. Everyone has fun and seems to get shit faced faster. It makes people play better too, there's more on the line if you lose. Past favorites have been Virtua Tennis, any fighting game and Mario Golf/Hot Shots.

9. Playing under the influence is fun, but only for those around me -- I usually become extremely irrate at my inability to do ANYTHING right, and drown out all other speech with my discordant cursing.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Kano On The Phone
    d00d, i like to smoke up an play games all tha time. it's tha BOMB.

holla.
    omg r u serious.

do you even no wat drugs can u do 2 u?

let me tell u.

if you smoke pot, just once, one toke from a pipe, ur brain explodes and u die.

dont get me started on alcohol. its more deadly than anthrax.

i hate the cool kids at school who think that there tough becuz they drink and smoke drugs.

kno something, cool kids? ur dumb. one day you will see, when i am rich + famous.

geez.