Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clearout! Updated Jan 14/04

1. Well I can't play imports so I don't want F355...I only value the all stars of Virtua around $5 or so...I'm only looking for MDK2 and maybe sword of berserk, tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 dc.... Otherwise maybe you could add some $$ to the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by plik
    yes, i would like to.
    both games are mint and complete, however the Tennis game is the "All Stars" version (thing "greatest hits"). the Ferrari game is import. are either of those a problem for you?

any other DC game you looking for? import/domestic?
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    Core_Boy No thanks I can get F355 for roughly 10us or under so 10us with it wouldn't be sufficient, sorry.
    its was worth a try

3. I'll take Skullmonkeys, if no one else has called it.

edit: fuck beaten

4. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    Well I can't play imports so I don't want F355...I only value the all stars of Virtua around $5 or so...I'm only looking for MDK2 and maybe sword of berserk, tokyo Xtreme Racer 2 dc.... Otherwise maybe you could add some $$ to the trade.
    i think Virtua Tennis is worth at least $8-$10, but that's how i feel. i doubt you would get that much for WE6 as trade in any game shop. i can give you $10 plus Virtua Tennis, otherwise i'll just wait for WE7 that's coming out in a few weeks.

5. Sabotage- It's gone sorry

Plik- I'd do $14 and thats the lowest I can go, lmk.
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    Sabotage- It's gone sorry

Plik- I'd do $14 and thats the lowest I can go, lmk.
    thanks, but i am going to have to pass. WE7 is coming out shortly, and for only $38. i'll wait for that.