Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clearout! Updated Jan 14/04

1. Yuck Clearout! Updated Jan 14/04

Everything is for sale, may trade for these items: F355 Challenge DC, Virtua Tennis DC, Equilibrium DVD (if they are mint complete). Everything listed is mint condition complete unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping-the more you buy the better the deal Minimum of $10us required purchase!

PS2
    Mark of Kri $10
    Splinter Cell (unopened) $20
    TimeSplitters 2 $18 GONE
    Winning Eleven Soccer $20

GCN
    F-Zero GX $30
    Resident Evil 0 (unopened) $20

DVD
    Baby Boy CE $9
    Deuces Wild $9

Misc.
    Tremor pack (unofficial) DC $4
    Jet Grind Radio (unopened) DC $8
    Being John Malcovich VHS $4
    Belly VHS $4
    Dangerous Minds VHS $4
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels VHS $4
    Rocky VHS $4
    Metallica: REload cassette $2
    Smashing Pumpkins: Melon Collie (2 cassette) $2
    Lil Wayne:Tha Block is Hot (fair complete) CD $2 GONE
    Metallica: S&M (double cd, fair comp) CD $4
    Metal Gear Solid (non gh) PSX $12
    Skullmonkeys (RARE--price sticker on case) PSX $12 GONE
    Sid Meires Ghettysburg! PC $5
    I guess you've learned the benifit to waiting.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

2. what condition is the Winning Eleven game in? i assume this is the domestic release (winning eleven 6 international)
    also, i have both F355 Challenge DC, Virtua Tennis DC, for trade.
    let me know.

3. Like stated above...everything I own is in mint condition and is totally complete unless otherwise stated. Yes it is the domestic version. What condition is F355 Challenge and Virtua Tennis in (is it the all stars ed?). Lmk thanks.
    I agree, they should give people like you something. Perhaps a kick in the balls would do nicely and make you slightly less retarded.

4. I'd give you a VeryGood-Mint import F355 Challenge and $10 for F-Zero GX shipped.

5. Core_Boy No thanks I can get F355 for roughly 10us or under so 10us with it wouldn't be sufficient, sorry.

Dibs on the Skullmonkeys, then.

The only thing wrong is a price sticker on an easily replaceable case? SOLD!
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

7. Mzo yes its yours. I'll pm you my addy.

8. is Winning Eleven still for sale?

9. Plik yes it is. Do you want to work out a trade for your 2 dc games (I assume they are mint condition complete?) and maybe a small amount of cash for Winning. Lmk, thanks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Glock17
    Plik yes it is. Do you want to work out a trade for your 2 dc games (I assume they are mint condition complete?) and maybe a small amount of cash for Winning. Lmk, thanks.
    yes, i would like to.
    both games are mint and complete, however the Tennis game is the "All Stars" version (thing "greatest hits"). the Ferrari game is import. are either of those a problem for you?

any other DC game you looking for? import/domestic?