Thread: Pics of Myan Ruins

1. Pics of Myan Ruins

I just got back from Cancun Mexico, and I took a lot of pictures of Myan ruins from around the area. I just started to put some up on my sucky website. The page is nowhere near done or even almost complete. It's just a background and some pics. If you want to see them, click on the link in my sig. The link to the pictures is in small type on the middle of the page.

2. nice pictures man, Ive just started to get into photography and maybe ill put a few pictures up here sometime.

let me know if you put more up anytime soon. I never used to bring cameras on vacation with me, but from now on IM definately taking a camera with me when I travel. too bad I have no money to spend on vacations.

who did you go to Cancun with? any wild stories?

3. I went to Cancun with my girlfriend. Spring break was over when we went, so it wasn't too crazy. We don't really drink much either. And most of the nights, we had to be in bed early, because our tours left at 7:15 in the morning. Which meant waking up at 6:15. You don't want to miss the bus, because they don't wait for you.

There is so much to do there, I can't wait to go back. We barely scratched the surface on all there is to see and do.

I'll put up more pics soon. And try to arrange them in some sort of order that makes sense.

4. Nice pictures, now I know where you where lately... JefmcC / Justin the adventurer

That looks like a lot of fun, I love ancient history and civilizations they are very interesting to me, can’t wait to see some more of the pictures you took

5. XD Wow! Those pics are beautiful! It's good to see something from Cancun rather than crazy kids and alcholic crazy kids. Damn crazy alchoholic crazy kids and their damn MTV.
    But very nice pictures...