Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Why GC is more "powerful" than XBox

1. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Nothing has been proven in this thread. We need to just let it die.
    I'd prefer if someone answered my question first.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Nothing has been proven in this thread. We need to just let it die.
    [rant]

This thread has proven quite a bit, actually. It has proven that these boards are on a decline because of the handful of pricks that have nothing to add to a thread, instead they simply try to derail it.

Instead of being to have a civilized conversation about specs of a system, we go into rants about how the games on one system suck, or the sound system of one system is better than the other.

Seriously, though, if people have nothing to contribute to a thread, then they should stay the fuck out of it.

TNL used to be the home of intelligent conversation at one time, now, sadly, it is a shell of its former self.

[/rant]

3. You know what? I just farted and I think it was wet. My cheeks went all flappy and I felt something warm. Maybe it was just a juicy fart but I'm afraid to check.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Spike
    [rant]

This thread has proven quite a bit, actually. It has proven that these boards are on a decline because of the handful of pricks that have nothing to add to a thread, instead they simply try to derail it.

Instead of being to have a civilized conversation about specs of a system, we go into rants about how the games on one system suck, or the sound system of one system is better than the other.

Seriously, though, if people have nothing to contribute to a thread, then they should stay the fuck out of it.

TNL used to be the home of intelligent conversation at one time, now, sadly, it is a shell of its former self.

[/rant]
    This is a message board, not tea time at Buckingham palace. We argue and call each other fags because that's what message boards are for. If you want civilized discussion of system specs, then join a programmers' board or something. We spend our days playing games, which really doesn't go hand in hand with maturity.

Fag.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

5. Now add in that every game playable on the GB Player, and you'll see that the Cube ProScan > Xbox ProScan.
    Not when my Xbox can play any GBA game in progressive scan.