Thread: Cloud Master/Chuka Taisen

Cloud Master/Chuka Taisen

See Mode7's sig for images.

Cloud Master is pretty nice shooter. Taito released it in the arcades and it was ported to the Famicom, Sega Master System and PC Engine.

Show your Cloud Master love!

2. Great game. Dying in the latter levels pretty much assures the end of your credit, but there's still lots of fun to be had in spite of that.

Excellent music, too.

3. One of the few Master System games that I own. I think its a great, wacky horizontal shooter. I just wish I had a decent SMS controller to play it with.
    - Kabuki

Kabuki, use a Genesis controller. I settle for nothing less than using a Genesis 6-button controller for playing SMS games nowadays. Some games like Penguin Land and Wonder Boy in Monster Land won't work with it.

5. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    Kabuki, use a Genesis controller. I settle for nothing less than using a Genesis 6-button controller for playing SMS games nowadays. Some games like Penguin Land and Wonder Boy in Monster Land won't work with it.
    That's what I generally do, but I hate my Genesis controllers. They feel all worn out. I really need to find a good Sega brand 6-button Genesis controller. Anyone know a retailer that still sells them for new, preferably cheap ??

- Kabuki

6. Check it out !! It's not a great fighting pad, or even a good fighting pad, its a Suitable fighting pad !!

- Kabuki

7. Hot damn, I've never seen such an acceptable controller before!

8. Originally posted by kabuki
    Check it out !! It's not a great fighting pad, or even a good fighting pad, its a Suitable fighting pad !!
    Not to mention the real six-button function. Awesome.