Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Booooooooooo

1. I think a single discount thread is too mashed together... But this whole toss it in with TD is ridiculous. In a month's time, it's going to be too tedious to distinguish between users selling their things, and normal discount finds. I vote for a sub-forum.

But really, shouldn't the merge have waited until the sub-forum was ready? It'd be less messy.

I offered a few months ago to update the first post of the discount thread regularly...

3. I don't think thats the point. I know the Discount Thread is your baby, but I think a forum would be better all around. It will also be an easier way to find out when deals are dead.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Nomi
    But really, shouldn't the merge have waited until the sub-forum was ready? It'd be less messy.
    Yep. THats my fault, I jumped the gun.

5. Just use cheapassgamer.com and their forums, it's got about 4x the amount of discounts the one on TNL had, so stop with the pointless bitching of why it was moved.

Oh, the new way it is right now, cluttering up Trade Depot, makes it a pain in the ass to find actual trades =/

Move the haul thread back too, it at least belongs in gaming discussion.
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)

6. They should rename Trade Depot to "Game Buying & Selling"

Or, "Game Bling".

That would satisfy you, me thinks.

7. Discount threads now belong in the Blue Light District. I'll move the existing deal threads over there.

I haven't decided about the Haul thread yet.

8. If you ask me, the Haul threads don't deserve to exist at all.

But at least they're less annoying when they're out of Gaming Discussion.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. I think you should put the haul threads in there for MANY reasons, the most important of which:

By seeing what other people bought and from where and for how much they will be turned onto new deals.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    I think you should put the haul threads in there for MANY reasons, the most important of which:

By seeing what other people bought and from where and for how much they will be turned onto new deals.
    I actually find more deals in the haul thread than i've found in the discount thread =/
    R.I.P Kao Megura (1979-2004)