Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Deal: KBToys Clearance Thread

1. Damn, none closer to me. I dont feel like going to Manhattan Mall in this blistering cold. O well, I'll have to be a trooper if I want some deals.

2. I bought the last copy of Boktai for $9.99, I was ecstatic over this price. But I lost the game within 30 minutes or so, someone swiped it behind my back when I set it down to try on the hats.

This was Riverside, California. I guess I'm gonna try the Glendale Galleria or something because I want that game badly. I wish more Kay-Bees had these sales.

3. Springfield VA had the $10-20 sale but they really had shit left.

Except for two radio controlled Crazy Taxis @ $15 each. (But I bought them both.)

4. KB has officially filed for bankruptcy and will be closing a lot more stores than initially thought. More deals to come soon, and call around to see which stores near you are closing down so you can be there first when the poop hits the fan.

5. Our KB closed down (in the process of anyway) but they stopped selling games ages ago. No fun for me.

6. I picked up Dark Cloud 2 and Arc the Lad (PS2) for $15 a piece today.... They also have Otogi for $15 and Panzer Dragoon Orta for $10, but I already got those. A nice surprise.

7. Wow, this sale went crazy all of a sudden...
    Most of the stuff I wanted, I'd already picked up during the initial clearance (20 bucks for F-Zero GX. Yeah!) Crazy Taxi 3 and the MMBN 3 games are in there, now, though...

8. No price drops yet...I pick up 5 must have titles the first day, but have been waiting for a few to drop like PN03.