Thread: New 4-game trade in offers at EB (DOA Online, NFL Street, Pokemon Stadium)

1. Frown New 4-game trade in offers at EB (DOA Online, NFL Street, Pokemon Stadium)

EB Games is on a roll with these offers. First Ninja Gaiden, then Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles, and now this.

The latest issue of GMR magazine (Feb. 04) has a coupon about 10 pages in for the following offer:

"Choose any game(s) below FREE when you trade-in 4 non-sport Playstation 2, Xbox, or Gamecube games per game purchased:

- NFL Street (PS2, Xbox, GC)
    - Dead or Alive Online (Xbox)
    - Pokemon Colosseum (GC)

Limit one per title per customer. Cannot be combined with any other trade-in offer or promotion. Not valid on previous purchases. Coupon must be present at time of purchase. No rain checks will be issued. No duplicate titles. Boxes and instructions must be included. Customer is responsible for sales tax in some states. Typographical errors are not the responsibility of EB Games. Some exclusions may apply. See sales associate for complete details. Offer valid 1/6/04 to 2/6/04".

I don't do sports games and could not care less about Pokemon Colosseum, but will definitely be picking up DOA Online. Keep the $5 games coming, CC!

Scan of the coupon attached for easy printing

2. Make sure to read this thread to learn how to get the games for as little as $20 each!
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ad.php?t=26307

3. I believe there is a restriction list as well, such as no launch games, no GH games, no cheap/old games in other words.

4. Too much of a restriction for my taste.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"