Thread: Ubi acquires Tiwak

Ubi acquires Tiwak

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/...s_6086346.html

Maybe Tork will get released after all.

2. I was never really that into Tork. It gets a lot more recognition as an unreleased property than it ever would have as a mediocre platformer.

We shall see what comes of this...

3. Irony! But still, I'd rather they be safe at the home that they left than see them break up. Maybe now we'll get a worthy Rayman sequel.

And Tork looks excellent, I don't understant where you get mediocre from looking at that game. And hey, knowing Ubi we might even get a multiplatform release.

4. What the hell happened to Ubisoft? They used to make okay games, now they're getting in to putting out good efforts all around...
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    What the hell happened to Ubisoft? They used to make okay games, now they're getting in to putting out good efforts all around...
    Ubi is all over the place now, I think. They've been expanding alot, but some teams (Montpellier) are alot better than others (Shanghai).

Tiwak is made of ex-Ubi employees, btw, for those who didn't know. I beleive most or all were memebers of the Rayman 2 team.

Plus, they have been acquiring other talented developers over the years(Red Storm, Blue Byte).

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    And Tork looks excellent, I don't understant where you get mediocre from looking at that game. And hey, knowing Ubi we might even get a multiplatform release.
    Because I have played it quite a bit if you must know.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Because I have played it quite a bit if you must know.
    Well I haven't, and it looks great from screens and vids at least.

The fact that you've played it and none of us have might account for some differences in intrest level. Mystery solved.