Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Adventure games of France

1. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    I never miss a chance to compliment NZE's threads, but this was an open door that begged to be slammed.
    Kind of like your father's asshole?

2. I would like to take this time to nominate NeoZeedeater as poster of the year 2004.

And this thread rocks. Hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    I would like to take this time to nominate NeoZeedeater as poster of the year 2004.
    I hope he won in 2003 and 2002. No one else around here provides half as much useful information.

Quote Originally Posted by Mfkzt
    Kind of like your father's asshole?
    Who the fuck are you?

5. that's what i was wondering...

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sl1p
    I wish someone would pick up the Flashback series again.
    Adeline did a sequel for GBA, but it seems they and Delphine have gone over. The game was near complete though, and can be found if you know where to look.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    Adeline did a sequel for GBA, but it seems they and Delphine have gone over. The game was near complete though, and can be found if you know where to look.
    Jesus! What's it called?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    Jesus! What's it called?
    Flashback Legends. It's complete in that the game goes up to the end, but there's still what look like some placeholder graphics and the enemy AI's pretty rough, and the only working language is French. Still worth a play.

9. HoD arived today!

I must say, it's freaking great, but the FMV is some of the worst I've ever seen, ever.

After considering most of these French made games, I can't help but think how Oddworld Inhabitants seem to borrow heavily from the concepts and styles in games like Heart of Darkness and Out of This World.

Glad they did, too.