Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Namco to develop the next installment of Star Fox...

1. Namco to develop the next installment of Star Fox...

ign.com, is reporting that Namco has officially signed on to develop the next installment of Nintendo's Star Fox. According to ign, the structure of the game is said to be a straight 3D shooter "in the traditional style of the series.
    Still keeping that FUNK alive...^_^
    http://www.dangerz.net/mofo/members/selphiebanner.jpg

Jae's dream date can be found HERE.

Capcommie Guest
    Beats the shit out of Rare...

3. very interesting.

I'm not worried that much considering the fact they had a lot of experience with the Ace Combat series.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

4. Re: Namco to develop the next installment of Star Fox...

Originally posted by jae_hoon_MOTW
    ign.com, is reporting that Namco has officially signed on to develop the next installment of Nintendo's Star Fox. According to ign, the structure of the game is said to be a straight 3D shooter "in the traditional style of the series.
    *dead*

Sega doing F-Zero, Namco doing Star Fox... just what exactly is Nintendo doing with their franchises?

6. IF this rumor is true, then it's a great news...
    Wonder if Klonoa will have a cameo in new StarFox?

7. Originally posted by piku
    Sega doing F-Zero, Namco doing Star Fox... just what exactly is Nintendo doing with their franchises?
    Ummmm, getting the best game-makers in the world to work on them? And in the process selling a lot of software?

Yeah, they ARE crazy.

PS: I ommitted the sarcasm tags so some people will take me seriously and make a stupid comment...

8. hm..
    could this be a possible hint of rare going multi-platform?
    It's a mirror image!

I, uh, sorta meant my comment sarcastically as well... :jest:

Trust me, I'm the usually the first to defend Nintendo's sometimes stupid looking business decisions.

10. in a word: wow.

Its been a mystery what namco had up its sleeve for the triforce, and know we know. this is great, because it frees up resources within nintendo to work on new stuff and their more important franchises, but on the other hand franchises like star fox and f-zero will continue on, much to the pleasure of their fans

with all these developers working on nintendo's franchises, what is nintendo doing? other than zelda, pokemon, mario, wario, 1080, and GBA games, NCL's employees help out with 2nd party games like eternal darkness and such. also, they oversee projects such as this star fox game. they also develop development tools. trust me, nintendo does plenty