Page 1 of 13 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 16-year-old Girl to be Flogged for 'Crime' of Adultery

1. 16-year-old Girl to be Flogged for 'Crime' of Adultery

This is some serious f***ed up right here.

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/deliver/document/15074

"Earth to sudan... we're not supposed to be in the dark ages anymore."

talk about savages and their islamic crap...
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

2. The fact that she had a child at 16 is also pretty damn messed up, let alone the medieval laws.

I'd feel bad for her more if she weren't so dumb as to get pregnant at that age. But, dammit, that punishment is ridiculous. She's probably in enough distress as it is, let alone having to worry about 'lashings'.

I don't give a shit.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Icepick
    I don't give a shit.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

5. Especially fucked up considering the girl isn't even Islamic. But hey, I guess half the fun in having a moral system is pushing it on others.

6. So what's with the " 'Crime' "??

That's horrible, I mean I could understand... like 1 lash. But 100 yeah ok, might as well add some salt, hell some bleach will clean those wounds right.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Mode7
    Especially fucked up considering the girl isn't even Islamic. But hey, I guess half the fun in having a moral system is pushing it on others.
    Hence my remark of them being savages.

I really don't get why they have to press their religion on anybody that wants nothing of it. If some people want to be christian or catholic, that's their business. But from this standpoint, the punishment is worse then the crime and it's most certainly inhumane for them to add to the damage.

Hell I wouldn't be suprised if they have a law to kill the child just for this.

8. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    Hell I wouldn't be suprised if they have a law to kill the child just for this.
    When it stated that she was eating little and not sleeping well for fear of the punishment, I immediately thought she should be worrying about the infant instead.

It's not 'legal', so dammit, they probably would try to kill the child.

9. voltz appears to be in the habit of posting dumbass pics lately...why? Come back to the light, my friend.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. no.