Thread: In Dire Need of an Agetec Dreamcast Stick!!1

1. Grin In Dire Need of an Agetec Dreamcast Stick!!1

Looking for one in great conditon with box and all that good stuff. I really don't feel like fighting snipers on ebay and paying ridiculous shipping, so if any one happens to have one they would like to pawn off please shoot me price and an address. :x

Also, anyone know if this is a decent VGA box?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=4313
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

2. ...

Yeah I have that VGA box, works great also, can output s-video, so if you have a HDTV and want to run 3-D and hi-res stuff in VGA and then the 2-D low res stuff in s-video you can.
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. I have a DC Agetec Stick with the box. Though..

I got it used, so it would be third-hand, AND, not very often, the stick will get stuck in a certain direction, but will easily pop back to the middle if tapped. Not sure if this is easy to fix.

I myself have only used it a couple hours, I DID NOT use this for Ikaruga...heh.

4. the same thing happened to my Agetec
    and it's an easy fix, you have take it apart and cut out this little plastic piece that's sticking.

5. Valgar, post or PM me a price and I'll see what we can do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.