Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Actraiser rumored for GBA..

1. Actraiser rumored for GBA..

GameFront :

"Square Enix is to work allegedly on a new Actraiser for the GBA. That writes the current Game Labo in their rumor column. Square Enix did not confirm the development officially. Since it concerns only a rumor, is the message without guarantee. Actraiser is an act ion platform play and came to 16.12.90 from Enix for the super Famisom into Japan on the market. Actraiser 2 followed to 29.10.93."
    It is to wish, for this play of Square Enix much would I derive of enjoyment in such.

(oh, and Dog$ likely just shat his brains down the crapper)

Let's enjoy the thread while we can.

Ahhh, another great game on my beloved GBA.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

It probably won't be developed by Quintet but I'm still looking forward to it, if it does happen.

4. If it sucks like Actraiser 2 I don't want to look at it.

Okay, fine, Actraiser 2 wasn't that bad, it's just that the original was better in every way possible and dropping the second gameplay mode was taking away a huge part of what made the game so awesome. I'm not holding my breath on this one even happening, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    (oh, and Dog$ likely just shat his brains down the crapper)
    Nah, I just debated bumping the thread I made concerning the cellphone version with the new info and said to hell with it.

6. let's hope it's a new game and not a rehash if it exists. square enix has been good about that thus far on the GBA, however ...

7. If there's any justice in this world, this will happen and somehow make it's way Stateside too.

Then again, if there was justice we also would've gotten the first GBA Fire Emblem, Magical Vacation, and Custom Robo GX like Nintendo promised too. *sigh*
    omg TNL epics!

8. wasn't this debunked as just being news of the development of a cellphone game?

but if this (GBA version) is true, though, I hope they bring back the sim aspect of it.. i really loved that.

I loved using lightning on that town... they were holding out on me! Bunch of bitches.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. I'd love to see them do a really in depth sim aspect this time.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.