Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Your ten most played games

1. 1. Super Bomberman--I must have played this off and on for about 4-5 years, on average a few times a week. Never played 3 people who could beat me consistently and 3-on-one was pretty much the only way I played.

kinda iffy on the ordering of the rest

2. Street Fighter 2 WW and turbo
    3. Street Fighter 3: 3rd Strike
    4. Contra
    5. Baseball Simulator 1.000
    6. Super Mario 64 --made up my own goals, too. Like getting the "behind the bookshelf star in the ghost house as my first star there (bookshelf not opened).
    7. Quake 1+2 : we had a few "clan" matches, but we mainly just played at the frat house
    8. Tetris (if you combine all the versions)
    9. Bust a move (if you combine all the versions)
    10. Card Fighter's Clash

2. 1. Tetris - Various. My cousin and I have been going back and forth trying to beat each other's high scores for ever. He now lives in NYC and I'm down in NC, but we will still call each other out of the blue sometimes to tell the other that their score has been beaten. Right now I'm on top, but I could get a call any minute...

2. Team Fortress Classic - PC. I had this game down to a science. I had my own clan and everything. It was less like a game and more like a job, and I was less like a mere player and more like a professional.

3. Couterstrike - PC. Probably second only to TFC in raw hours spent playing. Again, I did the entire clan thing. [BMF] for life!

4. Diablo 2/LoD - PC. I had at least 2 lvl 90+ characters. I spent so many hours with that barb...

5. Warcraft 3/TFT - PC. Again, Blizzard owned my very soul. I would play ladder matches until I got sick of them, then I would switch to custom games, then back to ladder matches. Repeat for over a year.

6. Street Fighter 2 - Various. I played this in the arcade and at home for a good part of my young life.

7. PSO - DC. Played this one late into the night many a time. Me and a big group of friends played this and that was what really made it great. I tried to rekindle the love on xbox, but the community wasn't there.

8. Twisted Metal 2 - PS1. I loved this game. The characters, the atmosphere, everything. Add in multiplayer and this one wasted many hours.

9. King of Fighters 98 - Arcade/DC. My favorite fighting game of all time. Alas, Takuma, I knew him all too well...

10. Streets of Rage 2 - Genesis. Me and some friends would play this game over and over late into the night. Good times.

3. Guessing at what games I've played the most:

Counter-Strike
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Final Fantasy 7
    Final Fantasy 6
    EverQuest (Catching up fast)
    Beatmania IIDX (Let's just put this all together instead of listing each IIDX)
    Fire Emblem
    Breath of Fire 3 (Sadly enough, I never finished it either)
    and um... 2 other games... >.>