Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anime to live action thread pt 2

1. Anime to live action thread pt 2

I made a thread like this on the MXA forum and it was filling up with all sorts of new ones. Figured I'd start it again.

Heres a new one

Initial D is getting the live action treatment.

Feel free to add new ones and old ones.

Boogiepop Phantom did too... I think.

I downloaded it, but haven't watched it yet.

3. Really, thats interesting. I bet its pretty F'd up if its the same as the anime. The MPD psycho anime was pretty crazy, but I actually liked it. Too bad it wassn't sub titled.

The torrent is on supernova... I reccommend downloading it and checking it out.

I've watched a bit of it, and I have no idea whats going on. Kinda like the anime.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    Initial D is getting the live action treatment.
    Good. Hopefully they'll abandon the anime and its fugly char designs.

6. Heres another

Skyhigh which started out as a manga, then a live action tv series and now has a live action movie coming out. The movie is directed by the same guy who directed Versus.

7. La Blue Girl got a Live Action.

I was at a Virgin Megastore yesterday for their sale, and I noticed a live action DVD of La Blue Girl. The cover had many realistic tentacles. I was very scared.

Wow, that's news to me. Tell me more.

EDIT: I'm gonna keep the above sentence. It'll make sense to two of us here, and it makes me laugh.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. I don't know if this was mentioned in the other forum so stop me if it has... But the Sailor Moon Live Action series has been airing in Japan since September. It takes a bit of an adjustment because things are different, but once you get passed the differences and treat it as its own series, it's like enjoying the series all over again. I like it.
    http://www.filespace.org/priestessma...ant_handle.jpg "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist... and like that *poof* he's gone!"

10. The original live action Lupin the Third movie is coming out soon on DVD (in Japan), and I might get it if I can find it for under $40, just because it seems so damned horrid. Plus, Lupin's apparantly getting yet another live action movie in the coming years.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan