Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Target Discount thread

Target Discount thread

Out of all the places I've gotten deals from Target seems to be the best. They often markdown games to very low prices quite often. Only catch is discounted games vary from store to store, and what you find in one Target won't be true for the next.

Here's a few tips for finding deals at Target

1. Go weekly if possible, I go every Wed and Sat, of course not for just games but for other things as well, but it's always good to check there is new stuff all the time.

2. Clerance games are not always in the game aisles, they are in the PC Book magazine section. Sometimes they stash the stuff near the Toy aisles.

3. If you see a good deal don't wait, I've done this before and once they are gone there usually isn't more.

So again your mileage will vary but Taeget is really good for deals if you go often.

Here's some deals I saw today all PS2

$13.98 Clock Tower 3

$13.98 The Great Escape

$20.98 The Italian Job

Please Post deals you have seen and we can all compare notes...

2. Clearance prices are decided on a store by store basis and they generally knock off a certain percentage every once in a while. So if you see an item on clearance but the price isn't hot enough yet, keep an eye out...it *will* get lower, unless it sells out first.

3. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy
    Clearance prices are decided on a store by store basis and they generally knock off a certain percentage every once in a while. So if you see an item on clearance but the price isn't hot enough yet, keep an eye out...it *will* get lower, unless it sells out first.
    Yep, the one I used to live behind had around 3 dozen copys of Robotech for the PS2 that started at $15 and by the time I picked up a couple (a month & a half later) they were $3.50
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Arc the Lad: twilight PS2 $20.58

Know nothing of this game, any good for the price? *-neo

5. saw Arc the Lad @ KBToys for 14.99 on Sat. 1-17-04

6. I saw Megaman transmission GC clearence for $20.98, includes bonus cartoon dvd.
    Rock On!

7. Ape EScape 2 13.98

8. Golden Sun 13.98

And God bless Target when they clearanced the version 1 Xbox Live kits last September - best $25 I ever spent.

9. Quote Originally Posted by neoalphazero
    Arc the Lad: twilight PS2 $20.58

Know nothing of this game, any good for the price? *-neo
    It's supposed to be a solid game and should be worth that price. I recently bought it for $15 at KBToys.

10. Dynasty Warriors 4 - Xbox $20.98

JM