Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Best and Worst Online Game Stores

1. could you give a link for pacrappa?

2. japanvideogames is highly recommedned by me. playthegames is a hit or miss store in the sense you dont always get something inthe condition they claim, or sometimes its even not in stock but you can order it not knowing and wait......a long time.

3. Only used them twice, but japanvideogames was awesome. Their shipping was incredibly fast. Got it within four days both times, and no hassles at all.

4. www.gogamer.com

They are very reliable and have kickass prices on PC games.

5. Amazon and Cart-Mart are the only ones I've used, and I haven't had a bad experience with either of them so far. Definite recommendation, and their free shipping option is nice, I got the Dead Zone in just a few days with it, which pleasantly surprised me.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. I've had really good experiences with Video Game Depot & Japanvideogame.com

and I've never had a problem with them personally but a store I worked for got their import stuff from buyrite and every time I talked on the phone with them they seemed totally uninterested in what I was telling them and we had more than one shipment either come in very late or with a lot of the wrong stuff.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Or perhaps he's a gay stalker, and longs to rub your used toilet paper all over his nipples.

8. http://www.wolfgames.com

Not the best site on the web but fast and very reliable. I've bought from there a couple of times and every transaction was fast and accurate.

I did a trade with PaCrappa and it turned out great. The review of the game I got, Star Soldier, should still be on the front page, and it went fast and efficient.

James

9. Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerks
    could you give a link for pacrappa?
    http://gametz.com/user/PaCrappa.html

He is still running off of GameTZ as far as I know. Check the list of what he has, he is always accurate of the condition of his stuff.

10. Pacrappa is indeed the man. Awesome to buy from and trade with.

NCSX is a great store too. I like how they agreed to still ship me my stuff priority mail even though they no longer do so. Being a long time customer has its advantages! I don't buy there as much as before but they're still a great option.

VGD is where I get all my imports and older stuff from nowadays. bbobb and the gang are very reliable and the customer service is awesome. I've emailed and even called them and Travis has always gone out of his way to make sure my stuff arrives quickly and safely. The fact that they ship priority mail with DC and insurance makes them a no-brainer for buying IMO.