Thread: Free $50 GC from Best Buy if you bought an HD-DVD player

1. Free $50 GC from Best Buy if you bought an HD-DVD player

Free $50 GC offer for anyone who bought an HD-DVD player at Best Buy before 2/23/08.

QUALIFYING MODELS

Best Buy's offer of a complimentary $50 gift card for each HD DVD player purchased is extended to customers who bought any of the following HD DVD products in Best Buy retail stores or online at BestBuy.com by 11:59 p.m. CST on February 22, 2008:
    • Toshiba HD DVD player models:
      HD-A1, HD-A2, HD-A20, HD-XA2, HD-A3, HD-A30, HD-A35
    • Microsoft Xbox 360 HD DVD player accessory model 9Z5-00013
    Offer excludes HD DVD-equipped computers and laptops, and so-called "dual-format" or "universal" high-definition disc player models designed to play both Blu-ray Disc and HD DVD media.

2. The best thing is they send it to you automatically.

Exciting news if you bought your HD DVD player from Best Buy
    As the owner of an HD DVD player, you may have concerns about these developments. At Best Buy, we are dedicated to making sure you always have the right technology for you. That's why we're offering you a complimentary $50 Best Buy gift card for each HD DVD player you purchased from Best Buy before February 23, 2008. (See details and qualifying models.) Use the gift card to treat yourself to anything you want in our stores or online. Most qualifying customers will automatically receive their complimentary gift card by mail in the coming weeks. If you qualify and haven't received yours by May 1, 2008, please call us at 1-888-BEST-BUY to verify your eligibility (have your receipt handy, if possible).
    I'm actually glad I bought my A3 online so I know they can't fuck up my information.

3. I posted this in the LOL @ HD DVD thread in sound off. I hope bestbuybusiness orders were covered. I should be expecting $100 guaranteed

4. i think Circuit City is also doing this.