Thread: Along Came Polly

1. Along Came Polly

This movie is really funny. I just got home from seeing it and decided to make an official thread. Any of you guys who're on the fence or not really thinking about seeing a comedy (this board is predominantly blockbuster, action or horror) are making a mistake. I really enjoyed it and its one of those movies where some of the stuff they do will have you cackling aloud with gusto.

Anyway. I thought I'd make this thread so people who have seen the movie can give their feedback. I enjoyed it a lot and would see it again... but I want to see Big Fish and have yet to do so.

The french scubagearist is one of the best parts about the movie. Oh and the basketball part of the movie on the commercial where he hits the really hairy guy is not the best part. You'd think it would be since its so awesomely disgusting, but it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    Oh and the basketball part of the movie on the commercial where he hits the really hairy guy is not the best part. You'd think it would be since its so awesomely disgusting, but it's not.
    I was going to mention that scene - everytime I see the commercial with Ben rubbing his face on that fatty's sweaty belly it makes me violently ill